Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I've Got Nothing

Sorry guys, blogging has taken a bit of a back-seat to real life lately.  Which sounds like I should have lots of interesting stuff to blog about, but sadly that is not the case.  I've just been really busy with mundane stuff and I've needed to take a bit of a break from having to be witty and amusing ;)  May is gonna be about as much of a write-off as April was, but I have a trip to Cali and a wedding in Edmonton coming up later this month so hopefully that will provide some great blog material and some new pics for the photoblog.

So in closing, I'd like to thank you for visiting and ask for your patience while my life plays itself out over the next few weeks and I promise I'll be back, better than ever, after I get some focus and R&R.  Hopefully you'll be there waiting for me when I get back...

No comments: