Sunday, February 24, 2008

My, What a Long Sword You Have!

He's shiny, he's bald and he's naked. That's right, folks--he's Oscar and tonight he'll go home with the lucky men and women chosen by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

I don't generally get very excited by the Oscar's. I usually tune in for the first hour or so, hoping to see some train wrecks of the fashion and acceptance speech persuasion. This year is different; I'm watching to see the fate of my Canadian Girls--Sara Polley and Ellen Page.

Although, I'll be really disappointed if there aren't any spectacles...

Something tells me I'll come away satisfied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you satisfied? What was the deal with the Coen brothers? What is so friggin funny? They apparently got the complementary recreational drugs at the door and the rest of us didn't!

Stacy said...

I was VERY satisfied--did you see what Tilda Swinton was wearing!?