Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow Day, Part Two

After spending 10 to 15 minutes removing ice and snow from my car and another 5 minutes trying to move it more than 1 foot, I determined I was thoroughly stuck. So off to work on foot I go, having to choose between risking life and limb dodging cars while I walk on the street or slogging though knee-high snow drifts on the uncleared sidewalk. When I finally did encounter a clear section, I managed to slip and fall on some ice. And I don't mean slip-and-fall-on-one-knee kinda fall. No this was a both-feet-out-from-underneath-me-falling-heavily-on-my-left-side kinda fall.

So, Honey, I did walk to work today--are you happy now?*


*sorry for the snarkiness--love you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch! hope nothing much more than your pride is hurt. xo