Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm "it"...oh goodie...

Apparently I’ve been tagged.

Thanks, Mindy (see link below).

The Rules:

1. Post the name and URL of the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Write seven things about yourself
4. Put the links in to your 7 favourite blogs
5. Name 7 people you are going to tag
6. Post a comment on their blog to say they’ve been tagged

I have decided to model my 7 things on Mindy’s responses because as I was reading hers I was inspired (also, I’m lazy and unoriginal).

1. I have 1 degree. An honours B.COMM. It took me 13 years to get it.

2. When I was little I too had an imaginary friend. I think her name was Tracy. Or maybe it was Elizabeth. I think she was from Ottawa. Obviously we’ve lost touch…

3. I grew up in a little place called Huntsville nestled in Cottage Country (Muskoka). We have stoplights and bus service, but no one cares.

4. I never played any organized sports. I did do a stint as a little-league umpire for a summer and another summer was spent as a basketball coach. Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach.

5. My Honey and I met back in 1992 but it wasn’t until I began stalking him in 1999 that he succumbed to my charms.

6. I also have a tattoo. A turtle on my right shoulder/back. It was free and it looks it.

7. I used to play the flute in high school. I won something called the D.C. Stone award for having the highest mark in the 12th grade. And yes, I did go to band camp.

I only really read 4 blogs and their links are at the bottom of the page. The only person I’m gonna tag is Katie, ‘cause Mindy tagged me and I don’t know the other two bloggers personally.


I broke the rules—sue me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You almost sound cranky about the tag, old girl! I enjoyed your answers just the same.

Where ya been? Have you been to see your honey yet?