Monday, December 8, 2008

I Think I'm Developing Super Powers

I just had the most productive weekend of my life. Saturday I went to the gym, went grocery shopping, baked 8 dozen Gingersnaps, made half my Christmas cards and went for beer at my favourite hang-out with Guy and Hymenia. Sunday I went back to the grocery store, went to Michaels for more card supplies, made the rest of my cards, made a giant pot of lentil chili for Sunday night dinner, talked to My Honey on the phone, did two loads of laundry and then spent the evening at Guy's eating the aforementioned chili.

I blame it all on Gonzo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah to Gonzo! That rocks! Maybe I should get me one of those doohickies...

Katie said...

you can use my real name :)
also, i'm still dreaming about your chili (or rather, i will be when i eventually go to bed)

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting for my Christmas card.. and gingersnap...

Guy Hosenpeter said...

Chili was great! The gas it caused...not so great...