Sunday, January 18, 2009

THIS IS IT!! FINAL SAVE THE DATE!

Okay guys, my 15 minutes of fame will take place on Saturday, February 7th. I have to be there to register by 8pm but I don't think the "fun" starts until 9. These are semi-finals which means if by some miracle I get chosen to proceed to the finals I'll be hounding you for your continued support on an additional date yet to be determined, but don't hold your breath or anything.

So I guess this means I have to pick a song--I have no idea what to sing. Here are some of the suggestions (the ones I can remember):

The Rose (Bette Midler)
Just Like Jesse James (Cher)
Snowbird (Anne Murray)

Feel free to weigh in, vote or make alternate suggestions. I really have no clue...so...help a girl out...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love The Rose... is that a good kareoke song? Hopefully we will be there to cheer you on!

Guy Hosenpeter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guy Hosenpeter said...

I would caution you on the Cher thing...these are serious karaoke people and that song choice might be frowned upon...even though it's fabulous! I think The Rose is too slow and hard to sing. Snowbird is my pick...good pace...right in your range...nostalgic...an al 'round winner!