Monday, July 28, 2008

30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Saturday morning television is dominated by kid's shows and infomercials. It's debatable which of the two are more annoying. However, I recently was sucked in by an infomercial for a product called Kymaro New Body Shaper. They should have called it "Rocket Launcher"--look at the before and after pictures!

Anyway, I was apparently convinced enough to purchase it (I know, I know--I'm a sucker) and I spent the next week or so eagerly awaiting it's arrival in the mail. Well, the fateful day arrived Friday when I picked up the discreet, brown cardboard box at my nearest postal outlet. I couldn't wait to get it home and see the "dramatic results" for myself!

Well, I didn't launch any rockets--I guess I wear a better bra than the women in the infomercial--and it seems I may have purchased the wrong size. I measured myself (which was humiliating enough) and compared that to the chart, but despite my careful preparation the thing is too damn big! It's really long (I'm short, but I'm not that short) and it's actually loose up top. So now I'm gonna have to return it (at my expense, damn it!) and ask for the next size down.

With my luck, the replacement will be too small and I'll fall over and break my neck while dancing around my bedroom trying to get the frigging thing on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally killing myself laughing-I have been sucked in by different informericals in my day...Bummer that this one didn't work out too well. Hopefully the other size does the trick.

BTW-the Spanks Power Panty rocks, and you can walk into a store to buy it (no mail order required). You don't want anyone seeing you put it on (it's a bit of a gymnastics event) but once it's on, it's pretty comfortable and totally does the job.

Guy Hosenpeter said...

Just don't throw your back out this time!

Anonymous said...

I don't think the before and after are the same people.

I too am laughing at the whole thing... and thinking I need one....!!!