Thursday, February 14, 2008

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

I know the guys have been feeling left out ever since I got all mushy for "my girls", so what better time to show them love than on Valentine's Day?

I have had the great pleasure of knowing some of the most self-actualized men on the planet. They are without exception caring, intelligent, thoughtful, respectful (most of the time...) and comfortable in their own skin. They aren't threatened by the strong women in their lives--and believe me, there are some strong women! They have enriched my life and the lives of others, showing us how to be true to ourselves, strong and independent-minded, but still open to new ideas and considerate of others.

I want to thank all you guys for the unconditional love and acceptance you've given me over the years--even when I might not have deserved it or returned it. I'm a lucky gal!

No comments: