Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh, My Head...

What do you get when you combine several women exhibiting varying degrees of intoxication, Mardi Gras beads and impending nuptials? That's right--a Stagette! Followed the next day by a killer hangover.

Shara's "big day" proved to be a great excuse for me to over-consume 3 different varieties of alcohol and then scream, "Show us your tits!" at strange men in a night club (like I need an excuse.) On the plus side, there was no shortage of said men who were willing to flash me for some cheap, dollar store baubles.

Sunday was spent in a painkiller-induced coma, but it was all worth it to see Shara in her tacky '80s hat and veil. Besides, my great aim at "Pin the Penis on the Man" was at least partly due to the vodka coolers and Mandy's eye-wateringly strong Jello shooters.

No comments: