Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, Now I Won't Enjoy It

Excerpt from my Gmail chat with my Honey tonight:

Honey:
So what's new?

me: i have a breakfast date with my friend stephanie on saturday

Honey: This Saturday or next Saturday?

me: this saturday
valentine's day
we're going for french toast at symposium

and kiki and i are going shopping for underwear on sunday
do i have an exciting life or what?

Honey: More exciting than mine.
Let's recap: Kendall: breakfast with a hotty on Saturday, shopping for underwear with another hotty on Sunday, probably great dinner with friends Sunday night. Me: Saturday get yelled at by pre-pubescent assholes online, Sunday more of the same, Sunday night finally break down and eat more shitty McDonalds food in an orgy of self-loathing
I'd say you win...

me: well when you put it that way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like this post updated to reflect the changes to your social life on Saturday morning... but please leave in the "hottie" part.. even if Dana didn't really say that about me... let's pretend he did, kay? ;)