Friday, November 14, 2008

I Can't Wait for My First Recording Contract

I'm going to the Big Show people! I've been selected as a finalist in "Flanagan's Idol!" That's right, envy my karaoke prowess. If I win the final, I get $1000!

Apparently some tone-deaf judges at karaoke last night determined that I had the pipes to compete with the really talented people in Flanagan Pub's January Karaoke contest. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I guess I'd better start taking my morning shower singing much more seriously.

Now comes the hard part--deciding who's song I'm going to mangle, er, I mean "perform" in the final!

3 comments:

Randy O Nastyas said...

what did you "bribe" the judges with?????????

Anonymous said...

That's so cool... you'll have to let us know when... we'll be your groupies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I volunteer to be a groupie too!!